用英文為別人作介紹 Introduction 日常英文會話

日常英文會話
Introduction 介紹

Making introductions 給人作介紹

1. Jane, Tom. Tom, Jane.
2. Jane, this is Tom, Tom, this is Jane.
3. Jane, I'd like you to meet my friend Tom.
4. Jane, have you met Tom?
5. Jane, do you know Tom?
6. Look, Tom's here. Tome, come and meet Jane.
7. Jane, this is Tom. He's a friend from college.
8. Jane, Tom is the guy I was telling you about.
9. Do you know each other?
10. Have you two met ?
11. Have you two been introduced?
12. Allow me to introduce Professor Linda Ferguson of Harvard University.
13. Let me introduce our guest of honor,  Mr.David Morris.
14. If you want to be introduced to the author, I think I can arrange it.


用英文作自我介紹 Introduction 日常英文會話



日常英文會話
.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

「標點符號」punctuation marks 的英文要怎麼唸?email 地址要怎麼唸?

「去醫院」和「看醫生」英文上有什麼不同呢?健康檢查英文怎麼說?

搭配詞(Collocation)的線上字典