E MAIL 英文 辭職信 離職 辭呈 resign quit 範本 範例 Sample 7

因為生重病( seriously ill ) 所以提早離職,並為因此造成的不便感到抱歉。Sorry to bring you the inconvenience.


Dear XXX,

After serious consideration, I decided to end my work ahead of schedule. Maybe it is really a surprise for you, however, I need to tell you that I am seriously ill during these days. Sorry to bring you the inconvenience.

During seven months work in your team, I have learned a lot about how to work in a world-famous company like Intel. Also after witnessing the whole progress that marvell purchase the whole XXX group, I have learned the cruelty of competition in IT industry. Its obviously true that I can still learn a lot if I continue work in your team given that I was not sick. I will be dedicated to hand over all my work to the responsible personnel before departure.

Thanks again for you kindly instruction and support during my work. Wish you very success in future.

Best regards!

Sincerely XXX

2010-09-02

.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

「標點符號」punctuation marks 的英文要怎麼唸?email 地址要怎麼唸?

「去醫院」和「看醫生」英文上有什麼不同呢?健康檢查英文怎麼說?

搭配詞(Collocation)的線上字典