E MAIL 英文 辭職信 離職 辭呈 resign quit 範本 範例 Sample 1

TO:
FROM:
DATE:
SUBJECT: Resignation

Please accept my resignation as Associate Chemist at XXX Research, Inc.; my last day will be August 15, 2010.

While enjoying assigned projects and contributing to the company’s overall growth, I feel my work tasks here have not allowed me to investigate projects in which I developed a keen interest during my graduate studies. Therefore, I have accepted a position more in line with those interests at xxx Company.

This decision has been difficult due to the rewarding relationships developed during the past three years. Please accept my thanks for your unquestionable support and leadership here at XXX Inc..

Sincerely,
xxx

.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

「標點符號」punctuation marks 的英文要怎麼唸?email 地址要怎麼唸?

「去醫院」和「看醫生」英文上有什麼不同呢?健康檢查英文怎麼說?

搭配詞(Collocation)的線上字典